Top Golden Lightroom Presets is a collection of professional-grade presets designed to enhance your photos with a stunning golden glow. This preset pack includes a variety of styles, from warm and rich tones to soft and subtle filters, perfect for capturing the essence of any moment.
- 25 Lightroom Desktop & Mobile Presets
- 25 Skin Tone Protected Presets
- 25 LUTs
- 25 Skin Tone Protected LUTs
Lightroom Presets (with AI):
✔️ AI-powered Lightroom presets for more dynamic results
✔️ Supports Lightroom on mobile, desktop, and the web
✔️ Supports Lightroom's slider to adjust the profile amount
✔️ 3DL, CUBE, MGA, and PNG files included
✔️ Capture One ICC profiles included
✔️ No banding or artifacting and passes stress testing.
- Lightroom Presets: Lightroom CC 2023+, Lightroom Classic CC 2023+, Lightroom Mobile, Photoshop CC 2023+, Adobe Camera Raw v15+
- LUTs: Affinity Photo, Premiere Pro 22.0+, Final Cut Pro v10.4+, DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Cyberlink ColorDirector, OBS Studio, Vegas Pro, Spark AR Studio, Nuke, Filmora
Whether you are a professional photographer, a blogger, or just someone who loves taking photos, the Top Golden Lightroom Presets can help you take your images to the next level. So, whether you are editing wedding photos, travel snaps, or portraits, this preset pack is an essential tool for anyone who wants to create stunning, golden-hued images.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to elevate your photography game.
After you complete the payment you will immediately have the option to download the product(s) from the final purchase page. You will also receive a download email shortly after.
How Does it Work?
After purchasing our presets, you'll get a simple guide to help you get started. It's a breeze, even for kids!
- Snap a photo with your iPhone, Android, or digital camera.
- Apply the preset to your picture using the Lightroom App.
- Share your amazing photo with the world!
Presets are created to work well across a wide variety of images and camera types, however please keep in mind that some images & lighting conditions will work better than others, depending on the lighting, tones and settings of your original photo.
After you apply the preset, you might find a few small adjustments are needed. Most often the only things you’ll need to adjust are white balance & exposure.
Invest Once, Enjoy Updates Forever